The PC Fund is the backbone of the College, providing unrestricted dollars that benefit our people, our programs, and our places. In short, we can’t continue to provide the exceptional educational experience that we do without support to the PC Fund.
Membership is renewable annually and is based on an individual’s donations from July 1 to June 30 of each year. Membership levels:
• Bell Tower Club $250-$499
• Founder’s Club $500-$999
Leadership Levels of Giving
• The William G. Neville Society $1,000 and up
• Young Neville $500 – (young alumni 1-15 years after graduation)
• Neville Member $1,000 to $2,499
• Neville Sustaining Member $2,500 to $4,999
• Neville Cornerstone Member $5,000 to $9,999
• Neville Pillar Member $10,000 and over
Make a gift online to the PC Fund through our secure server, or sign up with the Bank Draft Form
“As soon as I stepped on campus, I knew PC was home. It had everything I craved: smaller classes, top-notch academics, a beautiful campus, personable and knowledgeable professors and faculty, and a variety of majors and minors.” — Will Gribble, Class of 2013
Alternatively, you can contact Kristy Hill, Assistant Director of Annual Giving. 864.833.8211 or at email@example.com.