Be A Part of Each Blue Hose Victory!

Wondering how you can play a part in each Blue Hose victory? Join the Scotsman Club today! The Scotsman Club gives you the opportunity to be a part of each victory by helping provide valuable athletic scholarships for our student-athletes. Your contributions are essential to ensuring our 15 varsity athletic programs are able to compete and succeed in the Big South Conference. No matter the size of the gift, your continued support inspires 340 Blue Hose student-athletes to become leaders on and off the field.

Your impact on our student-athletes is immeasurable. To show their appreciation, a few PC student-athletes wanted to share with you what your support means to them:

College Football: Presbyterian Blue Hose at California Golden Bears“Every day I’m blessed and thankful to have been a student-athlete at Presbyterian College. The skills, attributes, and knowledge I gained not only on the field but also in the classroom at PC truly prepared me for law school and made my first year a success. The athletic scholarship I received to attend PC is one of the main reasons I was financially and mentally prepared to begin my legal career.”
-Joe Wideman ’13

patricia alves

“PC is my home away from home and without all the financial help that you provided, I would not have been a part of the PC family. I will never be able to give back to you what was given to me, but I will forever be grateful. My heart will always be with the PC community and I hope one day I can give a little back. “
-Patricia Alves ’14

Karlee Taylor“I would not have been able to attend PC if it wasn’t for my scholarship.  The financial aid I received allowed me to obtain a quality education while continuing to do what I love-playing college basketball. Attending Presbyterian also allowed me to pursue my dream of becoming a teacher and life-long learner.”
-Karlee Taylor ’14

“When I was being recruited to come to PC the more I experienced theJustin Bethel culture, the coaches, and the campus I knew it was the place for me. My parents did not have a lot of money and I knew I needed a scholarship to attend a school like Presbyterian. Thanks to my hard work both on and off the field, the coaches at PC felt that I deserved a scholarship – a scholarship that was paid for by donors like you.”
-Justin Bethel ’12, Arizona Cardinals Defensive Back

Give to the Scotsman Club Today!

Bank Draft

If you wish to give to PC by way of bank draft, you can schedule a payment by completing the printable Bank Draft Form.

Alternatively, you can contact Taylor Cook, Assistant Director of Annual Giving, at 864.833.8462 or at tlcook@presby.edu

Follow The Scotsman Club on Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram, and Twitter @ScotsmanClub! #GoHose

linkedin